These sweet potato fries are the perfect side dish for tons of meals. They are super easy to make, and can be spiced differently to match any meal.
- 2 Large sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice the potatoes into strips so that they are the desired size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread the fries out on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle fries with olive oil.
- Spread sea salt, rosemary, and thyme over the fries, a pinch at a time.
- Bake fries for 45 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!