http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/img_3106.jpg 566 663 gfggadmin http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2018-02-03 15:06:302018-12-12 13:08:42Gluten Free Crab Cakes
(Makes 4 Crab Cakes)
- 1/2 lb. Lump Crab Meat
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. Gluten Free Panko Bread Crumbs (I used 4c Gluten Free Panko Bread Crumbs)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- Oil (enough to coat your frying pan)
- Lemon Wedges (to be served with the crab cakes)
- In a bowl, mix the crabmeat, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, egg, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika. Add salt and pepper based on preference. Fold all of the ingredients together, making sure to keep the crab lumps intact.
- Divide the mixture into quarters. With your hand, roll each quarter of mixture into a ball and flatten into a patty shape. If you wish to produce more than 4 crab cakes, adjust the amount accordingly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the crab cakes, and reduce to a medium heat.
- When the bottom side of the crab cake browns, flip the crab cakes, and continue cooking until both sides are browned (about 10 minutes total cook time)
- Remove the crab cakes from the pan and let cool for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!