(Makes 2 servings)
- 20 Medium Shrimp
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
- 1/4 c. White Wine
- 1/4 c. Black Olives (sliced)
- 1/4 c. Artichoke Hearts (sliced)
- 1/2 Box Gluten Free Penne (I used a 12 oz. box of Ronzoni Gluten Free Penne)
- Oil (enough to coat the bottom of your pan)
- Salt (to preference)
- Pepper (to preference)
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Clean and prep the shrimp, removing the tails and veins.
- Add oil to a frying pan and place on medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the oil, and let it cook in the oil for about a minute.
- Add the shrimp to the pan.
- Squeeze the lemon over the shrimp, add the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Let the shrimp cook until they turn white.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes, white wine, black olives, and artichoke hearts to the frying pan.
- Lower the heat underneath the frying pan, and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Once cooked, plate the pasta and top with the sauce.
- If desired, top with Parmesan Cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!