(Makes 2 Servings)
- 30 Medium Shrimp
- 2 Packages of Gluten Free Ramen Noodles (I used Lotus Foods Millet and Brown Rice Ramen)
- 1/4 c. Gluten Free Soy Sauce (I used La Choy)
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic (minced)
- Prep the shrimp- clean and remove the veins.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, lemon juice, onion powder, and garlic. Whisk the ingredients together so that they are fully combined.
- Add the shrimp to sauce, and stir so that all of the shrimp are coated. Cover the bowl, and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat, and add the shrimp. Cook the shrimp until they are no longer translucent, about 7 minutes. (the shrimp should appear pink underneath the brown sauce)
- Follow the directions on the packaging to cook the ramen.
- Strain the ramen, portion, place on plates, and top with cooked shrimp and extra sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!