For me, Sunday brunch is all about one thing, indulgence. I love King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Pancake Mix, and the pancakes are delicious on their own. However, to celebrate a long weekend, I decided to really go all out, and top my pancakes with caramelized bananas and a Nutella sauce. All I can say is…wow! Let me know what you think and what your favorite pancake toppings are.
-The Gluten-Free Gals Guide
- Gluten Free Pancake Mix (I used King Arthur Flour)
- Banana (I used about 3/4 -1 banana per stack of 3 pancakes)
- 1 tbsp. butter per banana
- 3 tbsp. Nutella per 6 pancakes
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Milk per 6 pancakes (you can use any type of milk)
- Cook the pancakes according to the directions on your mix and keep warm until ready to plate.
- Peel and slice your banana(s)
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the bananas. Once the bananas begin to brown, flip, and cook until browned on both sides. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Combine the Nutella and Coconut Milk. Stir till smooth
- Stack your pancakes. Top a pancake with a single layer of bananas and a small scoop of Nutella sauce. Add another pancake on top, and repeat till you have a stack of 3 pancakes.
- Finish with a generous helping of Nutella sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!