This dish is one of my favorite things to make! The preparation is so easy, and the flavor is wonderful! I can’t count the amount of times I haven’t planned something for dinner and wind up making this recipe. Let me know what you think.
-The Gluten-Free Gal’s Guide
- 1 lb. Uncooked Medium Shrimp
- 1 c. Zucchini (chopped)
- 1 tsp. Garlic (minced)
- ½ Lemon
- ¼ c. White Wine
- 2 tsp. Fresh Rosemary
- Prepare the Shrimp- If not already done, deshell and devein your shrimp.
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and place over medium heat.
- Add the garlic to the oil.
- Once hot, salt and pepper the shrimp to preference, and add to the frying pan.
- Cook the shrimp on each side until pink.
- Juice the lemon over the shrimp
- Add the zucchini to the pan
- Add the wine and rosemary and allow everything to cook until the wine reduces by about half.
- Plate with your favorite side (pictured with Chickpea Pasta) or on its own.
- Serve, and enjoy!