https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/image1-41.jpg?time=1664580186 884 663 gfggadmin https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2017-11-27 14:45:272018-12-12 13:08:42Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt, Rosemary, and Thyme
These sweet potato fries are the perfect side dish for tons of meals. They are super easy to make, and can be spiced differently to match any meal.
- 2 Large sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice the potatoes into strips so that they are the desired size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread the fries out on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle fries with olive oil.
- Spread sea salt, rosemary, and thyme over the fries, a pinch at a time.
- Bake fries for 45 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!