I absolutely love these shrimp! They are super versatile and can be served in so many ways. One of my favorites is to take a tortilla, add guacamole, arugula, and tomatoes, and top with the shrimp. Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.
-The Gluten-Free Gal’s Guide
- 1 lb. Shrimp
- 3 tbsp. Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Peel, clean, and devein the shrimp
- In a large bag, add the chopped cilantro, minced garlic, lime juice, and olive oil
- Add the shrimp to the bag, seal well, and shake so that the shrimp are fully coated
- Place the bag of shrimp in the marinade in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes (you can marinade the shrimp for a lot longer if you have the time)
- When ready to cook, heat a frying pan over medium heat
- Add the shrimp to your warmed frying pan and cook until the shrimp have turned fully white (about 5-7 minutes)
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!