https://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/3571678F-064A-4DDD-BC0D-B13595F0C11D-e1532928430417.jpeg?time=1664580186 4032 3024 gfggadmin https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2018-08-03 10:36:222018-08-03 11:17:24Ginger and Wasabi Seared Tuna
Click the link for a chance to win a free sample of Galeos Dressing! http://www.glutenfreegalsguide.com/galeos/
- 1/3 lb. Tuna Steak
- 1/4 c. Galeos Miso Ginger & Wasabi Dressing
- 1 c. Arugula
- Olive Oil (enough to coat the bottom of your pan)
- Salt and pepper both sides of the tuna steak to preference.
- Add the Galeos Miso Ginger & Wasabi Dressing to a ziploc bag.
- Add the tuna steak to the bag.
- Shake the bag so that the tuna steak is fully coated.
- Place the tuna steak in the bag in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- When ready to cook, add the oil to your frying pan, and let heat over a medium-high flame.
- Once the pan is hot, add the tuna steak to the pan, and allow to cook for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds (or until it browns slightly) on each side.
- Wash and plate the arugula.
- Remove the cooked tuna steak from the pan, plate over the arugula, and dress with additional Galeos Miso Ginger & Wasabi Dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!