https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/img_3097-e1517626637763.jpg?time=1664580186 800 663 gfggadmin https://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2018-02-03 15:04:492018-12-12 13:08:42Gluten Free Baked Parmesan Avocado Fries
- 2 Medium-Large Avocados
- 2 Eggs
- 1 c. Almond flour
- 1 c. Gluten Free Panko Bread Crumbs (I used 4c Gluten Free Panko Bread Crumbs)
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prep the avocados: Cut the avocados in half, remove the skin and pit, and slice the avocados into strips resembling fries.
- Salt and pepper the avocado slices based on preference.
- In a bowl, combine the gluten free bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Mix so that it is fully blended.
- Place the almond flour in a separate bowl.
- In a third bowl, beat the two eggs.
- Take one avocado strip, coat in almond flour, dip in the egg so that the entire strip is covered, then coat in the bread crumb/cheese mixture.
- Place avocado strip on the baking sheet.
- Repeat the coating process until all of the avocado strips have been coated.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until gold brown.
- Serve and enjoy!