https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/67F99FA3-1234-4B4C-8458-E455C3445D46-e1536112667110.jpeg?time=1664580186 3366 3013 gfggadmin https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2018-09-05 11:00:472018-09-04 22:01:45Gluten-Free Gnocchi with Sausage
- 1 package Potato Gnocchi (I used Caesar’s Kitchen Gluten-Free Gourmet Potato Gnocchi)
- 2 Italian Sausages (I used Premio)
- 1/4 c. Sun Dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 12 Small Mozzarella Balls (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 c. White Wine
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Basil (chopped)
- Oil (enough to coat your pan)
- Cut the sausage into small pieces.
- Add oil to a frying pan and place over medium-to-high heat.
- Add the sausage to the frying pan, and cook until the sausage begins to brown.
- Add the Sun Dried Tomatoes, Minced Garlic, Butter, and White Wine to the frying pan, and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- While the sausage is simmering, follow the instructions on the packaging to cook the Gnocchi.
- Once cooked, drain the water from the gnocchi, and add the gnocchi to the frying with the sausage topping/sauce.
- Add the Mozzarella Balls and Fresh Basil, and stir until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!