https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/img_2020.jpg?time=1664580186 884 663 gfggadmin https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2017-11-23 14:33:512018-12-12 13:08:41Gluten Free Honey Lime Chicken
(Makes 2 Chicken Breasts)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 heaping tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 a lime- juiced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine: garlic, honey, gluten free soy sauce, lime juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breasts, and let marinate (you can also transfer the marinade and chicken into a plastic bag, and place in the refrigerator if you plan on marinating for an extended period of time).
- Line a pyrex dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper, place chicken in the dish, and place in the oven.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes (make sure to monitor the chicken, cooking times may vary a little based on your oven)
- Extra Step- Broil the chicken for 1-2 minutes, or place in frying pan/skillet with remaining marinade to get a nice glaze on the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂