https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/67D0AB9B-0EB4-4F04-B0C2-9B880AD74C47-e1532928340763.jpeg?time=1664580186 3407 2993 gfggadmin https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2018-08-06 12:24:252018-08-06 13:57:44Gluten-Free Open Face Southwest Shrimp Quesadilla
Click on the link to get your free sample pouch of Galeos Dressing:
- 6 Medium Shrimp
- 1/4 c. Galeos Miso Spicy Southwest Dressing
- 1 Gluten-Free Tortilla (I used Mission Gluten-Free Tortillas)
- 1 1/2 heaping tsp. Onion (finely Chopped)
- 2 heaping tbsp. Green Bell Pepper (cut into thin 1/4 inch strips)
- 2 heaping tbsp. Avocado (cut into 1/4-1/2 inch cubes)
- 1/4 c. Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp. Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Olive Oil (enough to coat your frying pan)
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Clean and prep the shrimp.
- Cut the shrimp into pieces (I evenly split each shrimp into 3 pieces)
- Add the Galeos Miso Spicy Southwest Dressing into a Ziploc bag.
- Add the shrimp into the bag with the dressing, and shake so that the shrimp are fully coated in dressing.
- Set the bag with the dressing and shrimp in the refrigerator, and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Chop the onion, pepper, and avocado.
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan, and heat over medium heat.
- Once the frying pan and oil are hot, add the onions and peppers.
- Sauté the onions and peppers for a few minutes until the peppers soften and the onions turn translucent. Remove the onions and peppers from the flame and set aside.
- Once the shrimp have marinated, add olive oil to a frying pan and heat over a medium-high flame.
- Once the oil and frying pan are hot, add the shrimp, stir occasionally, and cook for about 4 minutes, until the shrimp are pink. Remove the shrimp from the flame and set aside.
- Spray a clean frying pan with nonstick cooking spray, and lay a tortilla across the pan. Evenly spread the onion and pepper mixture, avocado, and shrimp.
- Sprinkle the cheese ontop of the tortilla and top with cilantro. Heat the frying pan over medium heat until the cheese melts.
- Remove the quesadilla from the flame.
- Serve and enjoy!