I love pesto because it’s delicious, can pretty much be used on anything, and is naturally gluten free. You can use this Pesto as a marinade, dressing, pasta sauce, topping, or any other way you may come up with.
(Makes 2 Cups)
- 2 c. Basil (packed tightly)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/4 c. Pine Nuts
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- 1/2 c. Pecorino Romano Cheese
- In a food processor, combine the basil, garlic, pine nuts, and cheese. Pulse the food processor until all of the ingredients are coarsely chopped.
- Add the oil and run the food processor until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Salt and pepper to preference.
- Serve and enjoy!