http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/35E40257-7C58-4F3F-97B5-583099EBB5EC-scaled.jpeg 2560 1920 gfggadmin http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2020-08-08 16:12:372020-08-08 16:12:38Gluten-Free Pizza
- ¾ c. Warm Water
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 packet of Yeast (1/4 oz. packet)
- 2 ¼ c. Gluten-Free Flour (I used Bob’s Redmill 1-to-1)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp. Oil + a little extra to oil your spatula
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. If you’re using a pizza stone, place it in the oven while the oven is preheating.
- Mix the warm water, sugar, and yeast in a small bowl. Stir together so that it is fully mixed through. Allow to sit for 7 minutes (until the mixture bubbles and begins to look foamy)
- For best results, use an electronic mixer. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and salt.
- Add the egg, olive oil, vinegar, and yeast mixture into the mixing bowl.
- On a low speed, mix for 1-2 minutes until fully combined and resembling dough.
- Using your extra oil, lightly coat a spatula, and use the spatula to transfer the dough to parchment paper. Use the spatula to spread your dough into a round pizza (about 12 inches).
- Leaving the dough on the parchment paper, place in the oven on top of your pizza stone or a baking tray.
- Bake for 6 minutes, then remove your dough from the oven.
- Add your toppings and place back in the oven form 8-10 minutes until the edges of the pizza begin to brown.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!