Salmon is a big item in my house. While I don’t dislike salmon, it’s not my favorite, so I’m always looking for ways to jazz it up a bit. A few weeks ago, I experimented with a pretzel crusted salmon. The results were okay, but it wasn’t as good as it could be. After some minor adjustments, and a few taste tests, my recipe has been fine-tuned and is ready to share. Give this gluten-free pretzel crusted salmon a try, and let me know what you think.
-The Gluten-Free Gal’s Guide
- ½ lb. Salmon Filet
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Honey
- ½ c. Gluten Free Pretzels- crushed (I used Snyders gluten-free pretzel sticks)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine the Olive Oil, Dijon Mustard, and Honey in a bowl. Mix together so that is fully combined.
- Pat your salmon filet dry with paper towel.
- Coat the top of your salmon filet with your oil/mustard/honey mixture.
- Sprinkle the crushed pretzels on top of your salmon filet so that the wet mixture is fully covered.
- Cover a baking sheet with either aluminum foil or parchment paper, place your salmon on the center of the baking sheet, and place in the oven.
- Bake your salmon at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!