http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/IMG_3470.jpg 4032 3024 gfggadmin http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2018-03-18 06:00:482018-12-12 13:08:42Gluten Free Salmon Croquettes
(Makes 4 Salmon Croquettes)
- 6 oz. Canned Salmon
- 1/4 c. Gluten Free Panko Bread Crumbs (I used 4C)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp. Minced Onion (I used dried onion flakes)
- Oil (enough to coat your frying pan)
- In a bowl, add the salmon, bread crumbs, and egg. Using a fork, mash the ingredients together until they are fully mixed.
- Add the onion, and salt and pepper to preference.
- Coat the bottom of a frying pan with oil, and place on a medium heat.
- Divide the salmon mixture into quarters. Taking a quarter of the mixture, roll into a ball using your hands, and flatten into a patty shape. Continue until all 4 croquettes are shaped.
- Once the oil is hot, add each of the croquettes to the frying pan. Once the bottom of the croquette is golden brown, flip each croquette over. Continue cooking until both sides of the croquettes are golden brown.
- Once the croquettes are cooked, place a paper towel on a plate, and place the croquettes on the paper towel, allowing the oil to be absorbed by the towel. Flip the croquettes so that the excess oil is removed from both sides.
- Serve and enjoy!