http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/3D9B1E97-8183-43F8-A335-046EE879E2C9-scaled.jpeg 2560 1920 gfggadmin http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2021-04-04 13:00:002021-04-04 13:01:31Italian Vegetable Chicken
Italian Vegetable Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Medium Onion (sliced)
- 1 Medium Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 2 Medium Zucchinins (diced)
- 1 container (about 8oz.) Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 c. Chicken Broth
- Olive Oil (enough to coat your pan(s))
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to a large frying pan, and cook your chicken.
- While the chicken is cooking, make your sauce.
- Prep your vegetables- slice the onions, bell pepper, and mushrooms, and dice the zucchini.
- Add olive oil and garlic to a large frying pan and heat over medium flame. Add the onions, and cook for about 3 minutes until they begin to turn translucent.
- Add the peppers to the onions and cook for about 5 minutes until the onions are fully translucent and the peppers are soft.
- Add the mushrooms and zucchini. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the oregano, stir so that it’s fully mixed, and let cook for a minute.
- Add the diced tomatoes and chicken broth. Allow to simmer until the chicken is done cooking.
- Add the chicken to a deep dish, and top with the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!