http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/image-12-e1527313538326.jpeg 4032 3024 gfggadmin http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2018-05-18 14:06:302018-12-12 13:08:45Parmesan Coated Tilapia
Parmesan Coated Tilapia
(Makes 2 servings)
- 1/2 lb. Tilapia Fillets
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- In a small bowl, mix the Mayonnaise, Parmesan Cheese, and Lemon Juice.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place the tilapia on the lined baking sheet, place in the oven, and broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven, and cover the top with the sauce.
- Place back in the oven, and broil for 5 minutes, until the sauce begins to brown and turn into a crust.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, serve, and enjoy!