https://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/493FD15A-C4CB-4196-8ED3-B9512886BA81-e1545511141398.jpeg?time=1664580186 4032 3024 gfggadmin https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2018-12-22 15:46:332018-12-22 16:02:22Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 2 Medium to Large Broccoli Heads
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/4 c. Gluten-Free Panko Bread Crumbs (I used 4C Gluten Free Crumbs Seasoned)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Place the broccoli in a large ziplock bag.
- Add the oil to the bag of broccoli, make sure the bag is sealed, and shake the contents so that the broccoli is fully coated in oil.
- Add the gluten-free panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese to the bag, seal, and shake the bag so that the broccoli is coated in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the coated broccoli out on the lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the broccoli begins to brown.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!