http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/E41FBB5F-15F7-4DCE-AA6A-C2A5E35846D0-scaled.jpeg 2560 1920 gfggadmin http://glutenfreegalsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2020-07-05 13:27:392020-07-06 11:13:52Pork with Scallions and Broccoli
- 1 lb. pork loin or boneless pork chops
- 4 tbsp. gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 4 tbsp. canola oil
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 10 scallions/green onions (sliced into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 c. chicken broth (optional)
- 3 c. broccoli
- 1/4 c. Bell Pepper (chopped)
- Prep the pork by cutting the pork into strips that are about 1 ½ inches in length, and ¼ thick.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and cornstarch, and whisk so that the mixture is fully combined. Add the pork pieces and , red peppers, scallions into the bowl and toss so that the pork is fully coated. Set aside for at least 10 minutes to marinade. If you plan on marinating for an extended period of time, cover and place in the refrigerator so that the pork doesn’t spoil.
- Using either a wok or a frying pan, add a little bit of canola oil and saute the broccoli for a few minutes until it begins to crisp. Set aside.
- Using a wok or a large frying pan, heat the canola oil on high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds-1 minute.
- Add the pork and extra marinade to the garlic and oil and stir fry until the pork changes color and cooks all the way through (about 5 minutes in a wok).
- If you prefer a saucier dish, add the chicken broth. If you are happy with the sauciness of the dish, skip this step.
- When the pork is cooked, either add the broccoli and stir fry to mix all together, or plate the pork and top/garnish with the broccoli.
- Serve and enjoy.