https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/85414BE8-E38A-4D25-98FF-DA10351DDCA9-scaled.jpeg?time=1664580186 2560 1920 gfggadmin https://secureservercdn.net/18.104.22.168/3jr.b8c.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/GFGGLogo_Header-e1519758293863.png gfggadmin2020-07-19 14:47:032020-07-19 14:47:03Scallops with Cauliflower, Raisins, and Pine Nuts
- 1 ½ lbs. Scallops
- ½ c. Golden Raisins
- ¼ c. Pine Nuts
- ¼ c. Parsley (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ stick butter
- 4 c. Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 3 tbsp. Sherry Vinegar
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Pepper
- Add olive oil to a large cast iron skillet or frying pan and preheat over a medium-high heat.
- Dry the scallops by patting with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- Place the scallops in the pan and allow to cook until they begin to lightly brown on the bottom (about 3 minutes).
- Once the bottom of the scallops begins to the brown, flip and cook on the reverse side until they lightly brown (about 3 minutes).
- Add the butter to the pan. Once the butter melts, baste the scallops with the butter.
- Add the raisins, pine nuts, and cauliflower to the pan, and allow to cook until the cauliflower begins to brown (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and let cool for a few minutes to bring the temperature down.
- Top with chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.