I was starving at work and didn’t have any “lunch food” on hand. I did have a ton of snack items, and this is what I came up with. While it might seem a bit odd to some, it was so good that I continued with this combination until I ran out of “ingredients”. I was really torn between including this one under recipes or products. Yes, it is a combination of ingredients, but it’s so simple and really just relies on high-quality, tasty components. Let me know what you think, and what your favorite rice cake-based snacks are.
-The Gluten-Free Gal’s Guid
- Rice Cakes (I used Lundberg Brown Rice Rice Cakes)
- Sunflower Seed Spread (I used Trader Joe’s)
- Dried Cranberries (I used Trader Joe’s)
- Spread a thick layer of Sunflower Seed butter onto a rice cake.
- Top with dried cranberries.
- Serve and enjoy!