Click the link to receive your free sample of Galeos Dressing: https://glutenfreegalsguide.com/galeos/
*Limited Supply Available
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 c. Gluten-Free Flour (I used Bob Redmill’s 1 to 1)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 c. Galeos Miso & Chia Seed Sesame Seed Dressing
- 1/4 c. Sesame Seeds
- 2 c. Brown Rice
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch chunks.
- Add Gluten-Free Flour to a ziplock bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag with the flour, seal the bag, and shake the bag until the chicken is fully coated in flour.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and dip in the egg so that each chicken chunk is fully coated.
- Place the chicken back into the flour bag, seal, and shake until the chicken is once again fully coated with gluten-free flour.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Space the chicken out evenly on the cooking sheet, place in the oven, and cook for 18-20 minutes. (You can check the chicken by cutting one of the chicken pieces in half and making sure the chicken is white on the inside).
- While the chicken is baking, cook the brown rice according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Once the chicken is done, place a frying pan over a medium heat, and add the Galeos Miso & Chia Seed Sesame Seed Dressing. Warm the dressing for about a minute, then add the chicken.
- Stir the chicken around so that it is fully coated in the “sauce”, and add the sesame seeds. Stir the chicken so that it is fully coated in the sauce and seeds, then plate with the the brown rice.
- Serve and enjoy!