With everything going on, my household recently made the switch to grocery delivery services. While this has been amazing, and the quality of food we’ve been getting has been great, it’s not a perfect system. After placing an order containing fresh dill, we accidentally received sage in its place. No big deal. When talking to my brother, Andrew, he suggested making this sage and mushroom pasta. At the time, he didn’t know I had accidentally received sage that day, so the coincidence was too much to ignore. I am so glad I listened to his suggestion, because this dish was amazing! Give my brother’s recipe a try and let me know what you think.
-The Gluten-Free Gal’s Guide
- 12oz. of Gluten Free Fusilli (I used Bionaturae 100% Organic Gluten Free Fusilli)
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- 8 oz. Mushrooms (sliced)
- ½ bunch Fresh Sage (chopped)
- ½ c. Parmesan Cheese
- Cook your pasta following the instructions on the package
- Melt a 1 tbsp. of butter in a pan.
- Add the sage and mushrooms to the butter
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add half a cup of pasta water and 4 tbsp. butter.
- Reduce until thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese and pasta. Toss until the pasta is coated.
- Serve and enjoy!