I absolutely love making crepes. They can be sweet or savory and are super versatile. Check out this recipe for gluten-free and paleo crepes, and let me know what you think.
-The Gluten-Free Gal’s Guide
- ½ c. Coconut Flour
- ½ c. Arrowroot Starch
- 3 Eggs
- 1 c. Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Monkfruit Sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Combine the Coconut Flour, Arrowroot Starch, Eggs, and Coconut Milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer, mix the ingredients till combined into a batter.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Place a medium-size nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Once the pan is heated, fill half a ladle with batter, pour batter in the middle of the pan, and move the pan so that the bottme is coated with a thin layer of batter.
- Allow the crepe to cook until the crepe holds its shape and the bottom begins to turn golden brown.
- Flip the crepe, and cook until the bottom begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove the crepe from the pan and set aside.
- Repeat until all of the batter has been used.
- Stuff your crepes with your favorite filling, serve, and enjoy!