Every year, my friend throws a holiday cookie party. This year, I decided to try these cranberry, white chocolate, pecan cookies. The results were a delicious must-share. Give them a try and let me know what you think.
-The Gluten-Free Gal’s Guide
- 3/4 c. Unsalted Butter (softened to room temperature)
- 3/4 c. Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 c. Granulated Sugar
- 1 lrg. Egg
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 c. Gluten-Free Flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill one-to-one)
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 c. .White Chocolate Chips
- 1 c. Dried Craberries
- 1 c. Pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Using a mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add the Egg and Vanilla Extract. Mix until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the Gluten-Free Flour, Corn Starch, and Salt. Whisk until fully combined.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients (flour combination) to your batter, slowly mixing as you do, until fully combined.
- Add your Pecans, White Chocolate Chips, and Dried Cranberries to the batter. Mix until well combined.
- Cover your batter, and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1-hour.
- When ready to bake, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line your baking trays with parchment paper.
- Scoop our dough, and roll into smooth balls using your hands.
- Place your dough balls onto your lined cooking sheet, leaving room for them to expand.
- Bake your cookies for about 15-18 minutes (until they have expanded and begin to lightly brown)
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!